Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Day off from Technology!! :)



Well, Morehead State University called off all classes and offices today due to inclement weather! That means a day off from work... and a day off from technology! No e-mails, no telephones (cell or otherwise), no copiers (or other copy-related issues and repairs), no printers, no scanners... no technology whatsoever! It's weird that sometimes we need days off from technology which was supposed to make our lives that much easier. At times, it seems as if things become more difficult when all of these "pleasures" are added into the equation. Just yesterday, I was having a nice lunch at my desk. I was all caught up on my work, and was looking forward to some down time. Almost at that exact moment, I received an e-mail forward from a co-worker about a problem that a patron was having and needed me to solve. So, there went my lunch and my relaxing second half of the day.

Oh well... today will be better, because at least I can use my technology at my leisure. :)

Happy Snow Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment