I wonder if there is a place online where you can log a list of places you'd like to visit before you die? I'd also like to create a "Bucket List" sort of deal. I think it would be cool to have one online, similar to a blog, but not... you know what I mean? Like where other people could add suggestions or help you to extend and modify your list.
Oh, and a list of books to read... I want to do that too. This really has nothing to do with technology. Well, it kind of does since I added the online/blog-type element to it.
I'll add another blog this weekend... maybe then I'll have a sample "Bucket List".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As far as a list of books to read site, I would recommend Goodreads (www.goodreads.com). You start profile, review books you read, and categorize books by whatever tags you like. By default there are "Books Read" "Currently Reading" and "To-Read" tags.
ReplyDeleteHere's my profile: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1082023
Thanks, Patrick! I'll have to look into that website!
ReplyDeleteFor the places to go, check out 43places.com
ReplyDelete