Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally!

I can't believe it... I just can't believe it. I am finished with my Pathfinder for 601!!!!! I feel like I've really done something, you know? Like I've climbed this impossible mountain. It's an amazing feeling when all that weight is taken off of your shoulders. Now I just have one more task for the semester... the final paper for this class. I've decided on the topic of blogging and web 2.0. I would've liked to have done a paper on the Facebook generation alone, but I enjoy learning about all of it, so I'll figure something out.

I feel like I haven't posted enough blogs this semester. It's been a hectic one, that's for sure. I'm going to try my best to catch-up post some extra blogs before the end of the semester. Perhaps I'll have mercy granted on me, then. :) I have really enjoyed this class, and what I've learned about technology in librarianship. I hope everyone else had a good experience also.

I'll post to this thing again soon enough...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment