Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I really want an iPhone.


So... I've been thinking about it, and I think I deserve an iPhone. No, really... I want one. I try not to get too caught up in the latest trends and fads, but it seems so cool that we have access to a piece of technology on which you can make phone calls, plan your everyday activities on a personalized calendar, listen to all of your favorite tunes, surf the internet, and locate (and call) the nearest taxi service... all in one handy dandy little device. See what I mean???

There is also this new phone that is supposed to be comparable to the iPhone called the Vu. I've not done much research on it yet, but it's apparently similar to the iPhone only cheaper? Not sure... will check on that and get back with everyone. I'm sure you'll be on the edge of your seats waiting until I update on that topic, right? Don't hold your breath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment