I've recently joined a new listserv for work. It's mainly for access services folks. It deals with topics such as online/print reserves, circulation fines and fees, the 3M gate that beeps when a customer has a sensitized item as they walk out the door... you know, fun stuff like that. So, I get like at least 20 e-mails a day from that listserv. It's very interesting, but also exhausting! :(
I'm also preparing for our 601 final tomorrow (yes, on a Saturday... ugh) and I'm a bit nervous about it. Our professor has designed it much like the final comprehensive exams that all students have to take in order to get their MLIS degree. I am hoping I do well. After I finish that feat, I'll be able to pay more attention to this final paper in 636. I am still really looking forward to doing more research on blogging and finishing the paper.
Hope everyone else's finals go well!! Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment